The document cannot be opened from the confirmation!
The Asset Card and the Fixed Asset Recalculation document can not be used at the same time, the data does not move correctly and Directo does not correct errors due to incorrect use.
Document for recalculation and partial write - off of fixed assets.
The register is located
Finance → Documents → Fixed Asset recalculation.
Fixed assets codes which value is changed, are placed on the lines of the document. The position of the fields can be changed. The data column can be added, removed and reordered.
Depending on whether the purchase price total method or fair value method is used, the sum of upward and downward revaluation is placed differently on fixed asset card.
1. Document is generated from asset card, asset inventory document or from asset recalculation register.
2. Document rows are filled:
3. Recalculation cannot be made in advance of the last transaction (except vehicle fringe benefit tax). It can be done in the past if no subsequent documents have been made and no depreciation has been calculated. Vehicle fringe benefit tax can be calculated.
4. Only existing assets can be placed on the document (assets that have not already been written off).
5. Document can be proceeded;
6. Confirming the document:
7. As a result of confirming:
If the purchase price method is used in the calculation of fixed assets, discount increases the cost and the purchase price remains the same.
Recalculation „Change“ sum on fixed asset card is added to
Objects, project, client, customer are added – as on the depreciation transaction. Valid split of depreciation is added by proportion, if proportion is used.
Fixed asset card before partial write-off:
Choose operation “Partial write-off” and enter the remaining amount of purchase price to the recalculation cell.
For example: 6,000 euros will be written off from a 10,000 euro equipment, then the recalculated purchase price will be 4,000 euros.
Different calculation will be in the cell Change compared to the write-up and write-down.
* Discount % will be in cell Change * Discount % calculation (Recalculation / Acquisition cost) * 100% - 100% * Transaction is created as a write-off transaction multiplied by Change %.
Transaction is created according to the accounts on the class of the fixed asset. Transaction appears always. Objects, project, client – are added by depreciation. Valid depreciation split by proportion is added.
(Objects, project, customer, supplier – same like depreciation transaction)