The document cannot be opened from the confirmation!
The asset inventory document can be used if the documents - Fixed Assets and Low value Assets are taken into use. The Asset document and the Asset Inventory document can not be used at the same time, the data does not move correctly and Directo does not correct errors due to incorrect use.
A document for assets inventory, which purpose is to verify the status of assets as of selected date.
More about the proceeding in general: https://wiki.directo.ee/et/menetlus
1. Document is generated from asset inventory register.
2. Document rows are filled:
3. Inventory cannot be made in advance of the last transaction (except vehicle fringe benefit tax). It can be done in the past if no subsequent documents (change, recalculation) have not been made and no depreciation has been calculated. Vehicle fringe benefit tax can be calculated.
4. Only existing assets can be placed on the document (assets that have not already been written off).
5. If the asset is on another inventory page with quantity 1 and confirmed, it can be selected to the next inventory document with the same date.
6. Asset inventory can be proceeded;
7. Confirming the document:
8. As a result of confirming:
9. Write-off button creates the asset write-off document for those lines which counted quantity is 0. If you want to make an asset write-off document only for the selected assets, the lines should be activated before pressing the “Write off” button.
10. “Change FA” button creates a Fixed Asset change document. “Change LVA” button creates a Low Value Asset change document.
11. “Recalculate” button creates a Fixed Asset recalculation document. If you want to create a Fixed Asset recalculation document only for the selected assets, the lines should be activated before pressing the button. Fixed asset recalculation is calculated as follows: Month depreciation (on Fixed Asset card) * Corrected depreciation in months (on Asset Inventory document) = Recalculation (on Fixed Asset Recalculation document)
12. Fixed Asset inventory card shows the last confirmed inventory of the asset. The information of all inventories is stored in the history and the information is available from the reports.
If there are more than one low value assets on one low value asset card and it is necessary to place all low value assets at once:
This will place all LVIDs on the document that are not currently written off.