Document for assets write-off.
The registry is located
Finance → Documents → Asset-write-off
Finance settings > Asset write off reasonlist. Provided list, can be changed.
System settings > Asset settings > Asset item for Salesis filled in, this field is automatically filled after Action - Invoice is selected.
1. Asset write-off document is generated from asset card, asset inventory document or from asset write-off register.
2. Document rows are filled:
3. Write-offs cannot be made in advance of the last transaction (except vehicle fringe benefit tax). It can be done in the past if no subsequent documents have been made and no depreciation has been calculated. Vehicle fringe benefit tax can be calculated.
4. Only existing assets can be placed on the document (assets that have not already been written off).
5. Asset-write off can be proceeded;
6. Confirming the document:
7. As a result of confirming:
9. Financial transactions - Write off
An empty financial transaction is created when low value asset is written off
10. Financial transactions - write off with amort calculation
11. Financial transactions -write off + sales
12. Financial transactions - write-off + stock receipt
The write-off document can only have the fixed assets from which one sales invoice is created. If multiple invoices have to be made, the write-off must be made on separate documents (one asset write-off for each sales invoice). The precondition for creating a sales invoice is to fill in the invoice fields before confirming the asset write-off document.
Sysem settings > Asset settings > Asset item for Salesis filled, this field is automatically is filled after Action - Invoice is selected.
The write-off document can only have the fixed assets from which one stock receipt is created. If multiple stock receipts have to be made, the write-off must be made on separate documents (one asset write-off for each stock receipt). The precondition for creating a stock receipt is to fill in the stock receipt fields before confirming the asset write-off document.
Confirmed asset write-off document can be opened:
Finance > Reports > Maintenance > Document opener.
From the drop-down menu, select INV_OFF as the document type, then enter the document number you want to open.
Written-off Fixed asset card before opening:
Written-off field is displayed on Fixed asset card, current value is 0.
Opening write-off from maintenance:
Written-off fixed asset card after opening:
Once the write-off document is opened, the fixed asset card must be updated. As a result the fixed asset card write-off field disappears and the current value is the same as before the write-off.
Open the confirmed write-off document if absolutely necessary!
If there are more than one low value assets on one low value asset card and it is necessary to place all low value assets at once:
This will place all LVIDs on the document that are not currently written off.